Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Colors



Well, on Thursday Kurt had his orthodontist appointment, and luckily he's been taking really good care of his teeth and the ortho said it shows. As you all probably know the bands on the braces come in many, many colors. The colors Kurt chose last time bothered me because he chose white and black bands. They alternate the colors on the brackets and so, to me, the black bands looked like he had food or something stuck in them. Ewww. This month he chose green and yellow. They look much better to me because I am not thinking he has food stuck in his teeth! He chose the colors because green and gold are his high school colors.

By the way we went to the girl's basketball game last night and they won! Kurt goes to all the games because he is in the PEP band. Man do those band kids love to play! And let me tell you the 80's hair bands sound great coming from them! Love it when they play "The Final Countdown" by Europe. I can just picture Joey Tempest singing now.......sigh...... And they play "We got the Beat" by the Go-Go's faster than you've ever heard it before.

Ok, now I am so tempted to pull out some dvds and watch American Pie or Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Decisions, decisions........

No comments: