Friday, March 13, 2009

Wishes


This card I decided to do a size that I don't normally do. And I love the way it turned out. I love, love, love this fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps. Kirsten is just sooo fun to color with my Copics! I got my inspiration for her skintones from one of my daycare kiddos, and she loved her! This card was made for the challenge this week at the Paper Makeup blog. The challenge was to use two different kinds of bling. I chose to use some Heidi Swapp blings that had been waiting to be used forever. For my second type of bling I used my clear Spica pen on her wings and her breath on the puffball of the dandelion. I also thought since I was pulling out that bling that I'd had forever that I'd use a tool that hasn't seen much use lately. I got out my paper crimper and crimped a couple sheets of cardstock to go under my Stampin' Up! sentiment. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do! I can't wait to show my daycare kiddo the card tomorrow when she wakes up.

Stamps: Paper Makeup, Stampin' Up!
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, SU! CS,
Inks: SU!, Adirondack
Accessories: Heidi Swapp bling, brads, Copics for coloring, Spica pen

3 comments:

Cassie said...

oh tina!! i just finished making a card and had to check out PMS before I go to bed - and I was sooo excited that you had your card posted!!! and it is awesome!!! i got kirsten too but haven't had a chance to play with her yet - tomorrow! I love the idea of the glitter on her breath - that totally makes sense doesn't it: that a fairy would breathe glitter?

glad you are enjoying pandora - i love it too! and no, i love the music i grew up on too!

see you tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

I bet she's g going to love that fairy! I miss that little girl i do have to say she was my favorite even though she talked a mile a min.!

Katie Cotton said...

so sweet!!