Monday, March 16, 2009

They're here!!! My Penney Torrente stamps from Stampotique!!!


I am so excited!!!! Can you tell??!! My stamps came today and I love each and every one of them!!! Those gothic girls are amazing!! And Mr. Stripes! Who wouldn't love that spider!! And look at that letter "T"! It's actually double mounted and includes the upper and lower case t. I can't wait to start stamping with them!! I am planning on going in and stamping out several images of each girl and then sitting down to color them with my copics! Aren't they beautiful? Well, maybe they aren't supposed to be beautiful, but they are red rubber on wood mounts and I LOVE that!! Can you believe that all my guys think these stamps are awesome? I still can't believe that I was able to find stamps like this. I owe the finding to splitcoasterstampers.com. Love that site! I can find everything I want, and there are so many enablers on there!! And just in case you want some of these stamps for your very own, please go to Stampotique. Ok, I will let you drool over my new stamps while I am going to have so much fun stamping with them!! After that I will be able to dig out all my awesome skull papers and have some more fun!

3 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Whoa! What fun images!!! No wonder you are excited. How unique!

angeljakki said...

oh,these are soooo cute, they are awesome x

Robin McK said...

Wow, I'm glad someone else likes these! I have a couple myself, and think hey are so much fun! Congrats on your purchase!