Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prom Queen


For this card I used the "Prom Queen" stamp that I got from Stampotique. The artist who created the design is Penney Torrente. I can' t get enough of these stamps! I always have so much fun coloring them! I used my copic markers to color her, and gave her pasty white skin. I added some bling crystals to her dress as well as the side of the card. And the bats and raven were cut from the same piece of Cosmo Cricket as was used behind the Prom Queen. Don't you wish you had a Prom Queen who looked like her?? I also used acrylic glitter paint on the Stampin' Up! pumpkin pie cardstock. Although you can't tell, the birds are pop dotted and the Prom Queen is pop dotted to give added dimension. I love how my staple flowers turned out, so very not perfect!! All in all, I love her! And I can't get enough of using orange lately, probably because I love orange.


Stamps: Stampotique

Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Stampin' Up! CS, Bazzill CS

Inks: Adirondack Pitch Black

Accessories: crystals, acrylic glitter paint, brads, staples, copics for coloring, clear spica on eye shadow, black velvet ribbon, orange sheer ribbon


1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

So cute!! These images just crack me up - love what you're doing with them!