Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mitch's creations


Well, Mitch has been very interested this week in my stamping because he has had his eye on my new copic markers. So, I had stamped out about a hundred images and now I can sit and color, right. He was watching me and I asked if we wanted to try them. He jumped right up and came over to pick out some images. I wasn't surprised when he chose two images from Paper Makeup Stamps. I can tell that I am going to have to buy the rest of the monsters and aliens from Katie. Well, that won't be such a hardship! Anyway, I thought he did a great job of coloring, and we will be turning his artwork into a card soon, so be on the lookout!

5 comments:

Danni said...

He did a great job!!

Cassie said...

Great job Mitch! I love the colors you chose!

Katie Cotton said...

oh did FANTASTIC!

Nancy said...

Mitch did an awesome job!!! What an artist!

Brandi said...

I love the colors he used ~ awesome job coloring!