Monday, March 2, 2009

I miss you


I have to say it again, I just love this stamp! I turned my sad gorilla into a grape ape!! He's too cute to be sad. I decided that I would create this card for the challenge at the Paper Makeup blog using designs by Diem Bach Pascarella. I used her "Sensual Alligator" as my inspiration for the purple and bluish colors. Great work Diem! I have to say I was very impressed with all of her artwork, including her medical designs. Wow! I used my Copic markers on him and just love how rich the colors turn out. Now, off to work on some other projects, such as making zucchini bread.


Stamps: Paper Makeup
Papers: Baja Breeze CS, Provo Craft Slab
Inks: Baja Breeze, Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Accessories: Copic markers (W1, RV13, BV13, BV02, BV17), cuttlebug and sizzix texture plates, eyelets, brads, book plate, ribbon

No comments: