Monday, February 23, 2009

Yay! New Rubbah!!





Ok, I finally got a chance to sit down. I actually received these stamps on Friday. I love them so much. I had to get the Squirrel set, because I am always saying "you're a nut", even my daycare children know this about me. And who couldn't love a sad gorilla. You should see his eyes! And I love, love, love fairies! I mean come on, I did get two fairy tattoos. So, these stamps are a must for me. I didn't get to play on Friday, though, because I had to do daycare. My guys went to the High School basketball game. I did get lots of images stamped out and I started working on the fairy, but I'm not posting her yet. You'll just have to wait. I didn't get a chance to get much done on Saturday, because we went geocaching on Saturday to Havre. Loved it there! And Sunday was a bust because I ended up having to do daycare all day. Phew, from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Long day. So, this morning I got up to get everyone ready and had intentions to go back to bed. But, alas, my cell kept texting me. I wonder who was calling? Brett must have known what I was up to! Anyway, I decided to go and work on my fairy card and I love her! That's another post, though. Just wanted to let you know how excited I was to get the stamps!! Can't wait for my preorder to come in!! shhhhh.....

No comments: