Monday, January 26, 2009

Guess what?



Well, these pictures may need explanation. Kurt has this bag in his hand and when you open it up---guess what----it's my truck passenger mirror!!! Saturday night he had his first knick. He bumped the mirror on a car and because it's so cold out, my mirror shattered. He didn't know what to do, so I had to let him know to call the cops and wait. The other car was barely scratched, but we'll see........ Anyway, he's fine and at least it wasn't a lot of damage for a first accident. So, on Sunday he had to go to Johnny Mac band practice, and when he got home I asked if anything happened. Sarcastic Kurt said, "Oh yeah, the driver's mirror is gone, but it's ok, I know how to call the cops now."

1 comment:

~Just me~ said...

WOW!!! Glad he's ok but your mirror is toast. I agree not too bad his first and hopefully only one :)