Saturday, January 6, 2007

Some of my recent work

Well, this is some of my recent work that I thought I'd add to the blog.

"My Secrets" is a layout that I did by creating my own transparencies, painting the chipboard, and sewing all over the layout.

"Baby face" is a multiple photo layout. I love the tag I created for the word "face" by using the back of a tag off of a box of Prima Naturally Velvet flowers. I alcohol inked the tag to create a copper look.

"Love that smile" is a multiple photo layout that I did for a challenge that I had to use a sketch to create. I loved the sewing at the bottom, and the chipboard arrow that I made and glittered.

"Lazy summer days" is a multiple photo layout that I made for a challenge using a mosaic background.

"Mom" is a multiple photo layout that I made in honor of my mom! I only get to see her every other year, and my parents were out in October and I took these pictures and created this layout.

No comments: