Thursday, May 14, 2009

Easter











I know I'm posting this late, but better late than never, right?? This past Easter we had little Nathalia over because mom was working. So, I had Nati and Mitch color our Easter eggs. I had them all set up in the living room working on individual trays and they each colored half a dozen eggs. On Easter morning I turned Mitch's eggs into devilled eggs, yummy! Even Nati tried some of an egg!! You can tell that they each have their own style on coloring eggs. Mitch tends to be more of a Nirvana fan of egg coloring, hence the "x" eyes and "u" squiggled mouth. Nati's are more colorful. I'd say that they all turned out fantastic!








Then Nati and I tried out hand at making some cake balls. Yummy! If you haven't tried them you need to check out Bakerella's blog and try to make some. Incredible! Even though ours are no where near as fancy as her's, they tasted great!








I also wanted to show that we all got Easter baskets, can you believe that peeking out of Brett's basket there were items for Apple?? This dog is more spoiled than mine are!
















No comments: